Tuesday, July 19, 2016

WATCH VIDEO: The Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood

Founded in 1987, CBMW is the flagship organization for the complementarian movement. CBMW exists to help Christians and churches discover God’s good plan in Christ for men, women, families, and congregations.

Watch these videos to gain a better perspective on God's view of men, women, families and the church.  Each is only about 15 minutes long. They are from a conference held back in April and they are very encouraging.

Usually, I post items specific to music & worship, but I wanted to go beyond that this time. Plus, I'm learning that my worship of God will be richer and fuller as I learn more about Him. And as I learn more about Him, I desire to obey Him more, which is worship.  And then my songs will flow from my heart and my life, not just what I do on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment